Location / Parking
- 10 minutes walk from Town Hall station and easy walking distance to cafes and restaurants
- Parking: Car park (Riley Street/Stanly Street), meter parking (William Street, Crown Street). Remember always to check the signs!
Accessibility & Access
- Access to creative space 99 is via a large sliding door on Yuroung Lane cr. Crown Lane.
- New York has one unisex toilet.
- New York has a fridge but no separate kitchenette.
Stationaries and AV Equipment
- Hirers are required to provide their stationary and consumables like paper, white board markers, batteries and AV connector cables.
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to arrange a pre-booking visit to get an orientation and to test AV equipment and its connectors to the presenters laptop etc. Laptops must be VGA compatible to connect to the projector and HDMI compatible to connect to the TVs.
- All spaces have a default setup which may include furniture, tables, chairs and plants which should not be moved around. If the hirer needs a special room setup then this needs to be requested on the booking form.
Internet Access / WiFi
- Casual WiFi is available throughout all rooms of creative space 99.
- Please let us know if you need professional WiFi for yourself and your clients.
Special Requests / Extras
Every event and booking has different needs. Our prices are very competitive and vary based on the impact of the event like:
- Number of people
- Nature of the event
- Food consumption
- Non standard room configuration/setup
- Extras chairs
- Data projector
- Wifi (when you need this for the event)