Code of Conduct
Cleaning Up / Rubbish
- All rooms need to be put back in the state you have received them in.
- Any food, bottles, coffee cups or otherwise produced garbage needs to be removed from the premises by the hirer.
- NOTE: Street garbage bins are not provided. All garbage bins found on the street and on the back lane are from our neighbors and must not be used.
- Extra cleaning/setup fee may apply if a room is left behind untidy.
Room Usage Restrictions
- There is no smoking anywhere on the premise.
- Each room may have specific usage restrictions, please inform yourself on those and enquire if you have any questions in regards to the usage you have in mind.
- All spaces have a default setup which may include furniture, tables, chairs and plants as well as sound systems which should not be moved. If the hirer needs a special room setup then this needs to be requested on the booking form.
Code of Conduct
- creative space 99 works on the basis of a shared space.
- Please use only those resources (like paper, pens, tools, etc. ) which are your own or those which have been agreed on in your room hire booking form. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- There is no storage option for items of any kind on the premises and all items need to be removed once the hire period has ended..
- Hirers must keep noise levels or other high impact activities to a minimum and respect the privacy of others who may be using or working in other parts of the building or neighbourhood
- All participants shall promote positive values, interaction and understanding between people
- Hirer must ensure services and programs are delivered in a manner that is inclusive and free of discrimination (including attitudinal barriers).
- The hirer is responsible for the belongings and well-being of their participance and is required to have their own insurance.
- The hirer is required to behave according to these terms, and within state and federal law.