Code of Conduct
Cleaning Up / Rubbish
- All rooms need to be put back in the state you have received them in including moving chairs back.
- The kitchens have small bins for general (dry) rubbish like paper towels etc.
- Any food, bottles, coffee cups or otherwise produced garbage needs to be removed from the premises by the hirer.
- NOTE: Street garbage bins are not provided. All garbage bins found on the street and on the back lane are from our neighbors and must not be used.
Many thanks for being mindful.
- Extra cleaning/setup fee may apply if a room is left behind untidy.
Room Usage Restrictions
- There is no smoking anywhere on the premise.
- Each room may have specific usage restrictions, please inform yourself on those and enquire if you have any questions in regards to the usage you have in mind. e.g. there is no food consumption allowed in the Meditation and Seminar Room.
- No alcohol can be consumed on the 1st floor of creative space 99 which includes the Hall, Mediation Room and Seminar Room.
- If you need to serve alcohol as part of your function, you need to book on the ground level of creative space 99 either the BackStage with a “New York” style atmosphere or the front side facing Gallery room.
- All spaces have a default setup which includes furniture, tables, chairs and plants as well as sound systems. Furniture, tables and plants should not be moved and sound/video equipment setup should not be changed. If the hirer needs a special room setup then this needs to be requested on the booking form. Chairs should be brought back to the prior setup before leaving.
Code of Conduct
- creative space 99 works on the basis of a shared space.
- Please use only those resources (like paper, pens, tools, etc. ) which are your own or those which have been agreed on in your room hire booking form. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- There is no storage option for items of any kind on the premises and all items need to be removed once the hire period has ended..
- Hirers must keep noise levels or other high impact activities to a minimum and respect the privacy of others who may be using or working in other parts of the building or neighbourhood
- All participants shall promote positive values, interaction and understanding between people
- Hirer must ensure services and programs are delivered in a manner that is inclusive and free of discrimination (including attitudinal barriers).
- The hirer is responsible for the belongings and well-being of their participance and is required to have their own insurance.
- The hirer is required to behave according to these terms, and within State and Federal